• Because living in Spain is a wonderful experience. We have great climate, fantastic food, open-hearted people and one of the richest and oldest cultural heritages. These are just some of the reasons that make Spain one of the top 3 touristic destinations in the world with more than 60 million visitors every year.
• Because Spanish is the second language most spoken in the world, and Spain is the place to learn it properly.
• Because Spain is a privileged location to make travelling around Europe easily. And Madrid, geographically in the very center of Spain, is no more than 5 hours trip to anywhere in the Iberian Peninsula.
• Because our courses are taught at Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM): The second University with more students in Europe, one of the oldest in the world (founded in 1499), and the most renowned teaching institution in Spain. And it is located at ten minutes from city center!
• Because we care of our students individually, providing custom services to fit each one’s exact needs, and support by a native speaker of his own language. Every case is different, and so are we, adapting our services to each person.
There are more 4,000 words in the Spanish language with an Arabic langauge origin (due Muslim presence and occupation of the Iberian Peninsula between the years 711 and 1492). The most common words these two languages have in common are those that start with the letters “Al”. Here’s a short list…